Full Time, permanent position
Cambria Solutions is hiring an experienced Technical Recruiter who can source, screen and recruit top IT talent to meet our contract, contract to hire and direct placement needs. As a Cambria Recruiter, you are technically savvy, thrive on the thrill of a "match" and are motivated to build long-term relationships. You will work with Project Managers, Business Development, Industry Leads and Managing Directors, to grow and deploy talented people to solve the business, technical and strategic challenges of our clients. This position will be responsible for identifying and presenting qualified technical candidates to fill internal and client requirements. This is an exciting opportunity to help build our growing national consulting company and your career, as well as the
career of others.
- Identify candidates to fill internal and client openings through cold calling, lead generation, internet recruiting, referral generation, social networking etc.
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, in-person interviews, and reference checks
- Understand and summarize candidate's key strengths, liabilities, and requirements
- Maintain contractor relationships to foster future business and identify new opportunities through existing clients
- Proactively recruit and maintain relationships with highly sought after candidates for client marketing
- Understand and learn the details of each job requisition and its requirements
- Cold-call candidates and build and maintain consultant candidate relationships
- Identify qualified candidates utilizing various sources: available CORE employee consultants, resume database, employment web sites, referrals, social media, own network, other recruiters, vendors, etc.
- Strategically advertises staffing needs by way of various channels: Social Media, job posting boards, professional associations, university alumni boards, etc.
- Minimum 3 years technical recruiting experience (e.g., web, software, IS, technical project management)
- Advanced working knowledge of PC and related software applications (proficient with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Experience with ATS (BullHorn Preferred)
- Experience with Recruiting metrics, tracking, data analytics
- Exceptional follow through and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, and maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Experience negotiating pay rates with candidates
- A problem-solver, who thinks creatively and successfully adapts to a dynamic market
- Experience managing the full-life cycle recruitment process and have a successful track record of recruiting in the IT Technology Sector
- 2+ years previous recruiting experience within a technical agency
- Ability to assess candidate's technical ability; identify and match candidate's behavioral traits
- Full life cycle candidate management including identification, interview preparation and closing
- Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies
- Self-starter, motivated and detailed/results oriented
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Experience recruiting for a recruitment agency or professional services firm is strongly preferred
- Industry experience in one or more of the following: healthcare, information technology, transportation, government
- Experience conducting insight-gathering and behavioral-based job interviews
- Experience managing vendor relationships: agreements, management, and tracking
Strategic IT Staffing, LLC is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, ancestry, limited English proficiency, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.