|Business Solutions Analyst
2 positions available
Open to either long-term contract or permanent, full time positions
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
As a Business Solutions Analyst, you will work in a senior / lead capacity to oversee the analysis, planning, design, and implementation of improved business processes and business information systems at an enterprise level.
- The Business Solutions Analyst shall have at least five (5) years Full Time Equivalent (FTE) experience in performing IT business system analysis, including analysis, planning, design, and implementation of improved business processes and business information systems. Three (3) of these years must have been in a lead capacity.
- Must have experience in the development of business, technical, and administrative requirements for a project.
- Must have experience in the development of business and systems requirements and the use of traceability matrices in the support of project success. Must be able to analyze data and situations, identify and solve problems, reason logically, draw valid conclusions, and develop effective solutions.
- Must be able to apply creative thinking in the design of effective and efficient methods for processing data.
- Must be able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
- Must be able to work independently or in teams.
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a variety of audience types using different communication channels including informal updates, formal presentations, formal status reports, business case documents, and other analytical and technical documents (writing sample will be required)
- Advanced working knowledge of PC and related software applications (proficient with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Bachelor degree, or 4 more additional years of working experience
Preferred Qualifications (additional year’s experience in any of the below OR meeting multiple preferred qualifications is recommended):
- Experience in business analysis methods and analytical principles, including workflow and business process documentation, and IT technical documentation including experience with automated systems analysis and design tools to facilitate requirements and specifications. Experienced methods to include:
- Production of Stage 1 – Business Analysis
- Production of Stage 2 – Alternative Analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Creation of deployment cutover, systems management engineering plans
- Developing Concept of Operations documentation
- Development of data and functional process workflow diagrams decomposition up to 3 or more levels
- Creation of verification plans
- Experience in systems engineering and requirements engineering and documentation for new and improved business IT systems. Proficiencies should include Development of system requirements documentation and requirement traceability matrix
- Experience in designing and developing reports derived from business analysis activities to meet user needs and requirements. Including, but not limited to:
- Experience in the following technologies:
- Serena Dimension Requirements Management (RM) 12.3
- Hewlett Packard (HP) Application Lifecycle Manager (ALM) 11.52
- Tableau 10.5
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP)
- Expert Systems Engineering Professional (ESEP) Certification
- HP Application Lifecycle Manager Certification
- Tableau Certification
About Strategic IT Staffing
With 20 years of staffing experience in the technical information field, Strategic IT Staffing knows the industry well from the most rewarding jobs available to the hottest career choices to make. In addition, we are owned and operated by industry experts who have worked in the information arena for over two decades. When you choose to work through Strategic IT Staffing, you choose a team approach to employment. We match your career choice and skills with an employer who needs your knowledge and expertise. We make sure you are in control of your career. Strategic IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status