|Full Stack Developer - REMOTE
Full time, permanent position Competitive Salary and benefits $135
This is a rare opportunity to work in AWS and contribute to the architectural direction of new and existing applications and process evaluations. The position requires active interaction and collaboration with the team, internal clients, and cross-functional teams who leverage this product. Working closely with our leadership team, this position will play an integral part in building a product and team from the ground up.
- Bring vision and strategy for future technologies and processes while building cutting-edge cloud solutions.
- Design object-oriented and service-oriented architectures.
- Design, develop, integrate, test, and deploy high-quality solutions.
- Unit testing and performance testing of design as part of the SDLC.
- Provide technical expertise and peer code reviews to other team members.
- Provide architectural input on new and existing solutions.
- Scope development effort, including provide reliable resource and timeline estimates.
- Conduct new technology research, concept specification, and design of individual software components.
- Lead by example and demonstrate best practices in design, code, testing, security, architecture, and more.
- Ensure coding standards, proper design, and best practices are being followed.
- Mentor and help grow the engineering team.
- Write technical specifications, program documentation, and unit test plans for all work performed.
- Maintain solid relationships within the engineering team and other cross-functional teams.
About Strategic IT Staffing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience designing, developing, and supporting products in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- 5+ years of experience and solid knowledge of SQL and databases.
- Experience with full life-cycle development: requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, unit testing, and acceptance testing.
- Expert knowledge in Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Implementation, and with applied experience using Design Patterns.
- Extensive experience and expert knowledge of Java and J2EE development and analysis (including SQL coding).
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Hibernate, Spring, and Spring Boot.
- Expert knowledge of Maven, Software Oriented Architecture, REST Web Service, and Micro-Service Architecture.
- Solid experience with AWS and AWS technologies (e.g. Cognito, DynamoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, Glue, CodeCommit, etc.).
- Knowledge of Python (for programming AWS Glue ETL Scripts).
- Experience with UI frameworks and technologies (e.g. Angular, Ajax, jQuery, etc.); Angular experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Git.
- Experience with Agile/Iterative Design and development methodologies.
- Drive and self-motivation to learn new technologies.
- Proven strong analytical design and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly accountable for meeting all commitments and deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Drive for continuous process improvement.
With over 20 years of staffing experience in the technical information field, Strategic IT Staffing knows the industry well from the most rewarding jobs available to the hottest career choices to make. In addition, we are owned and operated by industry experts who have worked in the information arena for over two decades. When you choose to work through Strategic IT Staffing, you choose a team approach to employment. We match your career choice and skills with an employer who needs your knowledge and expertise. We make sure you are in control of your career. Strategic IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.